Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Klockan
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Russia (Moscow)!

I have Mazda MX-5 NC 2.0 (Grand Touring, 6MT, 2008 year), Highland Green colour...
    And i dont understand Sweden lang))

I am 23 years old and i drive that car in our winter)) Before Mazda i have Toyota Altezza (2002 y.)

Hello Jussi

Very nice car you got, good to see that you drive Miatas in Russia to but it looks very cold just now. Do you have a club in Russia similar to our Miata club of Sweden ? if you have please send us some pictures from your meetings.

Best regards

Roger Molin
    green N/A -96

Gothenburg

Comment

Hello Jussi!

Nice car, must be quite unique in Russia?

You can join us at http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/svenskamiataklubben/

Comment

Hi Jussi

We meet some of your club members in Essen, during the World Record for Guinees Book of Records. And the club from Poland seem to be big also. We really need to plan for a big Eastsea meeting in some years.
        But the cars we saw, was mainly of the NC type. Do you have some of the older versions in the club also? or was they never sold in Russia?

If you ever come to Sweden, let us know, so you can join us for a trip or a meeting.

Cheers
        Velocity Red -06 LE nr:2020 utav 3500st (som ersättning för "låååga blå" efter 12 år)
        MSV:Bright Yellow Mini Cooper S Countryman All4 -12 "Gurra"
        Enthusiastbil 1: Austin-Healey Sprite AN5 "Frogeye" 1959. I min ägo sedan nov.-74
        Entusiastbil 2: Austin-Healey 3000 Mk2 Sports Convertible BJ7 "Big Healey" 1962. I min ägo sedan nov.-13
        "Arbetshäst" VW Caddy Maxi 140TDI DSG "extra allt" -14

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Ta bort  
        x
        eller Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
        x
        x
        Avancerade alternativ
        Rendering Options

Lägg fem till 7, vad har du nu?

Working...
        X