X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Klockan
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign clubs

Hello,

Just wanted to say a big hello from Hungary. Our little club is located in budapest and @ www.miata.hu. Keep rollin'! Congrat, the site is great.

Wishing blue sky without clouds:

gram

Foreign clubs

Hi gram,
    Nice of you to "drop by".
    Nice pictures at your site, specially the blue Mini Miata.
    No one has ever said that the Miata is a big car :lol:
    Some difficulties with the language :shock:

Comment

Foreign clubs

Hi Gram.
      Thank you for your kind words about our site!
      I take it that we have equal problems understanding the text on the two sites? (My hungarian is terrible, but my hunger for curves is great :lol: )

You have a weatherforecast on your site - that´s a good ideá!

Best regards

Ivan

Comment

Foreign clubs

Hi Gram,

One of the "oldest" members in Stockholm area has his roots in Hungary.
        He is on his second Miata, the first one clocked up lots of miles.
        I think he told me once, that he had clocked up around 190.000km in Miatas in total.

Thank you for your opinion about our site. Its great to have a forum, especially in our cold winter climate,when our cars are of the street.
        Most of us seem to do some TLC during the icy period.

Keep in touch
        Regards
        Velocity Red -06 LE nr:2020 utav 3500st (som ersättning för "låååga blå" efter 12 år)
        MSV:Bright Yellow Mini Cooper S Countryman All4 -12 "Gurra"
        Enthusiastbil 1: Austin-Healey Sprite AN5 "Frogeye" 1959. I min ägo sedan nov.-74
        Entusiastbil 2: Austin-Healey 3000 Mk2 Sports Convertible BJ7 "Big Healey" 1962. I min ägo sedan nov.-13
        "Arbetshäst" VW Caddy Maxi 140TDI DSG "extra allt" -14

Comment

Foreign clubs

I like the girls in the "galeria" - section...

Comment

Foreign clubs

Hunger for curves? We discussed our club will buy a roundabout 4fun.
            Last year at the int. meeting in Oslip a a whole test-course was rented for us for a day. It was instructive. I know Austria isn't so close to you guys, but it worth to come there. I have some pics here fo xmpl:
            Üdvözöljük, ez a Magyar MX-5 / Miata Klub honlapja. Welcome, this is the home of the Hungarian MX-5 / Miata Club.

from the test-course itself isn't too much, i have forgotten to take shots. i had to play. Like a child.

Bye
            gram

Comment

Foreign clubs

hi guys and gals!
              this post is sent from greece.unfortunately i can't understand most of the things you're sayin'.
              anyway,at the 16th of june 2 of our cars(3 members of our club)we're settin' of for a roadtrip from "greece to finland" and back through stockholm.it would be real nice meetin' you guys.
              if there is an adress for your office or something,please mail me or let me know through yours or our site.
              thanks in advance.

Comment

Foreign clubs

Hi there,
                on June 18th, the club will be displayed at the "Velodromloppet" in Karlskoga. Its a racetrack outside Karlskoga city.There will be a lot of historic racing,as well as displays of different car clubs. Its something around 250-300km east of Stockholm, but well worth the trip.

In Stockholm area, we hold weekly meetings at two different locations.On Sundays we meet in central Stockholm at 2.00 pm. The meeting place is on the "Riddarholmen" on the west side of "The Old Town".At the parking area close to former actress Barbara Huttons yacht "Mälardrottningen"

The other meeting is held on Thursdays at 6.30pm, at the cafe´ "Brostugan". If you can find the way to the castle were the Royal family lives outside the city ( 20 minutes drive ) you are on the right way.On the "castle side" of the bridge ( from where you can see the castle ) there is an old cafe on the left side. Drive in to the parking and join the members.

Any questions? Please phone mobile +4670 410 09 54 if you have trouble finding your way.

Welcome to Sweden.
                Velocity Red -06 LE nr:2020 utav 3500st (som ersättning för "låååga blå" efter 12 år)
                MSV:Bright Yellow Mini Cooper S Countryman All4 -12 "Gurra"
                Enthusiastbil 1: Austin-Healey Sprite AN5 "Frogeye" 1959. I min ägo sedan nov.-74
                Entusiastbil 2: Austin-Healey 3000 Mk2 Sports Convertible BJ7 "Big Healey" 1962. I min ägo sedan nov.-13
                "Arbetshäst" VW Caddy Maxi 140TDI DSG "extra allt" -14

Comment

Foreign clubs

thanks a lot!
                  unfortunately we'won't make it for the 18th given that we'll be in venice at17th. :cry:
                  if we keep our schedule,not really sure about that,we'll be in stockholm on the 26th,which is sunday.
                  thank you for the answer and the info.
                  i'm sure we'll find the place once we get there.
                  hope meetin' you guys soon!

Comment

Trade UsaMiata4EuropeanMiata 1-4months VacationHolliday!

Trade UsaMiata4EuropeanMiata 1-4 Months

Please reply!

JohnChun California/Florida

repo4sale@yahoo.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Ta bort  
                    x
                    eller Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                    x
                    x
                    Avancerade alternativ
                    Rendering Options

Lägg fem till 7, vad har du nu?

Working...
                    X