This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Klockan
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Laguna Blue w/ Hardtop Kosei's and KYB's

Hate to do it...but I gotta sell my 94 Miata. Car was originally a Canadian NA model. First owner worked for the US Armed Forces and shipped it to Germany when he was stationed down there. 2nd owner was the Swede I bought the car from.

Car is ONLY driven during the summer. When the first snow comes this car goes in the garage.

Car has:
    1 - Kosei 15x7 TS1 wheels with Sport Toyo's mounted on them. Bought the wheel package this past winter. The wheels including tires weigh ONLY 14kg each!!!! This is the best package to have mounted on a stock Miata. Package cost me 7000 SEK
    2 - KYB 8 way adjustable shocks on lowered Eibachs
    3 - Sparco Lap 5 wheel
    4 - Chrome shift knob and e-brake lever (and button)
    5 - New plugs and filter
    6 - Drilled and slotted brake discs and green stuff pads
    7 - Color matched hard top

Car has only 13000 miles on it. I use the car during the summer to drive to work to Kbh. Car is located just outside Skurup in Skåne. Car is immaculate, perfect inside and out. Kills me to sell it.

Car is being sold incl all the above and an extra set of 3 spoke wheels (also 15's) for SEK 90000, this price is firm.

Pics can be seen at: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/807767

Z

1994 Laguna Blue w/ Hardtop Kosei's and KYB's

Without the hardtop and Kosei wheels...SEK 75000

Z

Comment

Hey Mike,

If you want to sell the Kosei's separately, let me know.

Comment

Hi,

Is the car still for sale?

Thanks,

Mia

Comment

Still for sale...

Yep...the car is back up for sale for the spring/summer. He's sitting out the winter in a heated garage on a battery tender.

Check the ad on www.blocket.com or drop me a mail at zirasx2@yahoo.com

I put the car up for sale way too late in the summer/Fall last year so I got nothing but low ball offers from folks looking for a winter discount. So I didn't sell and figured I'll try again in the spring of 06.

if it sells great, if not...I'll just drive him again this summer. I just think its sad as I dont get to drive him as much as I would like as we just had our first son last summer.

For what the car is, a 94 1.8L (the first and by all accounts the best on www.miata.net) low mileage, Canadian car, 3 owners, perfect shape inside and out, rare color, small plates, Kosei wheels (the best and lightest you can get), sparco wheel, and a hardtop...make me a good offer and enjoy this standout car this summer.

Z

Comment

My Question about

How i may contact admin this site? I have a question.
            iijiivei

Comment

spam...

Låser tråden med spamet sparat! Webbis får försöka kolla hur sjutton dom lyckas ta sej igenom trots verifieringskoden för gäster...
              Jobbåka: Mercedes GLC 300d AMG, - 21
              Retrosport: SAAB Sonett V4-68 #950, US-spec, Sonett Blue..
              Blårökåka: SAAB 96 GT750, -60, Pärlgrå trubbnos i originalskick..
              Cabbe: SAAB 900s classic - 94 Lågmilare I nyskick från USA.
              Kombi: SAAB 95 B Deluxe - 64, en ägare. Rostfri Norrlandsbil.
              Vinter: SAAB 96 V4 - 75b. Retro rally för bilorientering.

Comment

Working...
              X